(translation: Don't forget me and Kuriko. We are friends forever. Goodbye. ♥)
Right now im learning japanese. hahha. So bare with me here. But anyways, today i went to school, before that, i went to the donut store in the morning.. Yummy Cherry Turnovers. It's so good! Then, arrived at school. In Chemistry today it was so embarrassing! My leg hit my table and my books fell and i tried to catch it, but it hit my fingers and i said "OUCH!!!" really loud and everyone started to laugh. My close friend Cat is moving to a different school, and today was her last day. I'm going to miss her. I hope all goes well for her.
So, when i got home. Guess what i saw on the kitchen table! My DBSK stuff! I was super duper happy. Tomorrow my dad said hes going to buy me the Yunho T-shirt! I seriously can't wait! here is the pictures! I'm so happy!
So i haven't been posting a lot of pictures that i have been taken in the past few months! I was going to post it on my website... But i never got the chance to so now im going to post them HERE! [: here is when me, Kuriko, and Cat made sushi at my house.