Sorry i haven't updated in awhile. So lately, I've been just studying for finals. I have been stressing like crazy, and worrying. I have A+'s in Choir, Spanish and Graphic Design, B+ in English and Math, and C in Chemistry. But in Math i have a final tomorrow. Its worth I am really worried. I am super stressing. Wish my luck ♥ i really need it. Lately i have been over thinking and worrying about things, its not very good for me. I have been down lately, and i just feel hopeless. Maybe its just because i just let things get to me easily. I just seriously can't help it.
So in the TVfXQ Forever Forum, i applied for Graphic Artist, i really hope i get it! The other girls graphics are really good. So im kinda nervous. *prays* I think it would be such a great experience. But im pretty glad of the work i have uploaded. hahaha. i guess. ^^
So, this Christmas i don't think im getting anything for Christmas. There isn't anything tree. I hate the fact that i buy people Christmas presents, but i get nothing in return. Its kind of sad huh? They don't even bother to think of you and get you something. But, you are nice enough to get them something. Now next year, i probably won't be getting anyone anything. I don't want to spend money on people that don't even have the nerve to think about you. and only want to receive a gift from you. Thats pretty selfish yeah? I got my friend a Hello Kitty toaster and i made paper stars and put it in a jar for her. But, she didn't get me anything. Im sure of it. Today, in Choir we did our Secret Santa thing. I got a help kitty notpad and a giftcard to Starbucks. I was hopping to get a hello kitty stuff animal! hahaha. But, i didn't. Its okay though. I won't be getting anything i want for Christmas, you can say that for sure. I think Christmas is coming by fast this year. I'm so not ready for it. I don't feel like i'm in the Christmas spirit. Sad huh? For Christmas what i want the most is, i want a Macbook Pro. so badly. I envy everyone that has it. It's going to be one sad Christmas this year.
So, lets see. Tomorrow is my last day of school then its Christmas Break! I seriously need a break from school. Now i will have time for myself. I can finally make my Yunho Plushie ^^ It won't be all the great but I wanna try ^^ Now, i can have more time to make more Graphics and write, and read! and most of all RELAX! I seriously need a break. I worry, stress, and over think to much about things. I need to chill. What i really what to do most during Christmas Break is visit San Jose! my hometown! I miss my friends there! I hate the town i live in now. I just want to escape from this hell.
sorry if this sounds quiet emo. I have so much on my mind right now. My elbow is killing my right now. It hurts so bad right now. and what i really have to do right now is study for my Math final. *screams* I seriously hate this.
Chiri ♥