Boo. School tomorrow. I seriously hate it. So stressful. The really bad thing is that i procrastinate a lot. That's not very a good thing. I do my homework last minute. I don't know why i do that. I hope i can keep my grades up right now i'm starting to slack off right now. It's because i really can't wait for Christmas break to start i guess. But, i have a super big final in two weeks in all my classes. I'm scared about math, and chemistry. The final is so much points. I need to spend more time studying. But procrastination is my thing. hahaha. I wish i was like super smart! hahaha. Gosh high school is so stressful. Dang, why does junior year have to be so crazy stressful! I seriously need a break from school. *breaths in and out*
Well guess what, i got the solo for choir ^^ i'm super happy. When i tried out for it i was shaking. I was super cold. You can't even imagine. I was shaking and i was super cold. like i was singing i was shaking. Then i was done and i started shaking like crazy hahaha. But it was all worth it i guess i got it ^^ i was super happy... it's because i thought i did really bad ^^. Oh! and in Spanish i had to present my powerpoint. I was super nervous. I had to speak in Spanish! hahaha. I was super hot that time! My face was red and it was super burning. But, i got a good grade on it. So i guess it was all worth it at the end. I don't know why but i get so nervous. STAGE FRIGHT! hahaha.
My best friend Kuriko came over yesterday ^^ she spent a night. It was fun. We went to targer and bought stuff to put on the tree haha. I got a hello kitty towel its super cool. You can wear it on your head ^^ then we went to go look for my mom and picked out ornaments for the Christmas tree ^^ The Christmas tree is very pretty (i will post up picture soon) We were suppose to go to the mall but then she decided not to. she said today. but decided not to either hahaha. we went to my orchard of oranges and picked oranges, we also picked strawberrys and grapefruit ^^ i gave her some to bring home. haha LOTS! we also put up lights on the house. then at 8:00pm we went to church and we just mostly talked the whole time. my mom cooked dinner and then we chilled for awhile i looked at her super cool phone ^^and then she left. and now i'm doing homework ><
It's super cold right now! I hate this town! its super cold in the winter and super hot in the summer! haha. btw... random - i want to go to Disneyland! hahaha. I want to go during Christmas break. But i think im ganna go to the snow and my hometown ^^ my dad wants to invite Kuriko also. She is going to mostly send the whole Christmas break over at my house she said.
Well, i need to go back to my homework. :( school tomorrow. bleh... i will post up pictures later kind of lazy. byebye!
Chiri♥